- Consistently create well-designed, tested code using best practices for website development, including mobile and responsive site design
- Create websites and user interfaces, using standard HTML/CSS practices, while incorporating data from back-end databases and services
- Create and maintain workflows with teams to provide visibility and to ensure workload balance for consistent visual designs
- Develop or validate testing schedules, addressing all browsers and devices to ensure various computers can access content
- Maintain updated knowledge of new and emerging industry trends and technology.
Work quickly and carefully to complete small edits requested by customers, develop plans for completing larger projects, collaborate with colleagues, and suggest new solutions to improve existing websites.
- Perform UI designs and coding, creating reusable objects and templates, wireframes for web pages and email templates; manage maintenance, updates, expansions, and scaling of each design
- Bachelor’s degree in any specialization or equivalent in web design, multimedia design, or related field
- Proficiency with content management systems, including WordPress
Dedication to innovative, sophisticated designs and collaborative problem solving 5. Experience with eCommerce
- Proven success in a project coordination role
- Experience implementing and using modern web development workflows and operations using a variety of tools including GitHub