We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. The Quality Analyst role plays an important part in our company’s development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
- Review and analyze requirements, specifications, and technical design documents, providing timely feedback.
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimating, prioritising, planning and coordinating quality testing activities.
- To develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
- Perform manual and automated testing
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems and achieve better customer satisfaction.
- Any certification in automated testing will be an added advantage.
- 2-4 years of proven work experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI Testing, Automated Testing, Test Driven Development Strategies and others.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools. (Selenium/Katalon/Postman/Appium or any)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience with performance and/or security/Penetration testing is a plus.
- Good communication, time management skill and teamwork skills to interact with project team members, clients, and stakeholders as well as work closely with the dev team.
Desired Skills and Experience
Automation Testing, Manual Testing,Mobile Apps Testing,Performance Testing, Security Testing, Appium, Selenium