How to whitelist an email address with Yahoo Mail
Not receiving email in Yahoo mail?
Yahoo mail users sometimes encounter difficulties in receiving emails. If you are also suffering issues in receiving emails in your Yahoo Mail account, you can follow the measures mentioned-below to overcome not receiving yahoo emails issues.
Yahoo Mail will block emails to protect you from malicious or unwanted email such as spam, phishing and scams.
Here are the steps to follow in order to whitelist an email in Yahoo Mail.
Sign in to your account at Yahoo! Mail
Add a filter for the email address
- Click on the Settings icon on the right side.
- Click on More Settings.
- Click Filters, Your filters will be displayed.
- Click Add New Filters.
- Type a Filter Name.
- In the Set Rules Section
- Click From and add email address as a filter value.
- Choose a folder to move and select inbox
- Click Save.
- Create a new filter for each domain or email address you want to whitelist.
- Please check the spam folder as well.
- Send a test mail and see if you receive mails in yahoo email box now.
- If you receive the mails in spam folder then mark it as not a spam.
This should solve your issue.